“BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon” is organized by PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” and Trakai District Municipality on July 4, 2021.
During the event, amateurs and professionals will be able to compete in these events:
Olympic distance: 1,5k swimming, 40k cycling and 10k running.
Sprint distance: 0.75k swimming, 20k cycling and 5k running.
Super sprint distance: 0.4k swimming, 10k cycling and 2,5k running.
Olympic distance: 3 team members share different disciplines: 1,5k swimming, 40k cycling and 10k running.
Sprint distance: 3 team members share different disciplines: 0.75k swimming, 20k cycling and 5k running.
Super sprint distance: 3 team members share different disciplines: 0.4k swimming, 10k cycling and 2.5k running.Team consisting of three members will have a chance to test themselves in the Triathlon relay by each completing the stage.
Participants have to finish a race course which consist of:
- Swimming, 2 laps (2x750m)
- Cycling, 2 laps (2x20k)
- Running, 4 laps (4×2,5k)
- Swimming, 1 lap (750m)
- Cycling, 1 lap (20k)
- Running, 2 laps (2×2.5k)
Super sprint distance:
- Swimming, 1 lap (400m)
- Cycling, 1 lap (10k)
- Running, 1 lap (2,5k)
III. PLACE AND TIME
7.30 am Olympic distance
7.35 am Olympic distance relay
11.40 am Sprint distance
11.45 am Sprint distance relay
2.00 pm Super sprint distance and Super sprint relay
Starting point: Trakai Castle Sightseeing Square (54.649535, 24.931006).
IV. TIME LIMIT
Olympic distance – 6 hrs. from the official race start.
Sprint distance – 3 hrs. from the official race start.
Super sprint distance – 1 hr. from the official race start.
- Athletes and amateurs may take part in the competition by completing the registration form, checking their health and confirming this in the registration form.
- Participants may choose one of three distances. Age requirements apply for each distance:
- Olympic distance – 18 y and elder;
- Sprint distance – born in 2004 and elder;
- Super sprint distance – there are no age restrictions for amateurs at this distance.
- All participants have to show their ID/passport at the registration counter.
- Under 18 years old participants have to hand over signed parents‘s permission to the registration counter. Those who do not fulfill this rule with not be allowed to take part in the race, starting fee will not be refunded.
- All participants are taking part in triathlons by free will, without anybody’s force. They accept all the risk related with triathlon (a variety of health problems, etc.) and undertake that they will not be claiming against the organizers of the triathlon.
- By registering to the event, every participant of “BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon” agrees that event organizers may use all photo and video content made during the event for its marketing purposes without any additional request of permission.
- By registering every participant agrees to receive emails and SMS regarding “Tarptautinis maratonas” events.
- A participant of Olympic distance and Sprint distance relay can only participate in one team and perform only one stage. All team members must be registered together in a following order: first – swimmer, second – cyclist, third – runner. Team members may be of different sexes.
- Race results will be announced in the official competition record and the competition page under the “Results” section.
VI. SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- You can register to any race using only YOUR name. You are not allowed to hand over your bib number to another participant. In this case, participant will be disqualified, and the results will not be included in the official competition protocol.
- During race participant’s number must be:
- written with marker on swim cap, left side;
- sticked on helmet both sides and front;
- sticked on bike frame under seat;
- attached on participants back during cycle leg;
- attached on participants front during run leg.
- Participants have to wear micro chip fasten on a leg above the ankle. In case of wrong micro chip placement, participant will be disqualified, and the results will not be included in the official competition protocol.
- The competition is organized according to ITU rules and regulations. Compression socks and calf sleeves are prohibited.
- Participants should meet ITU regulation for clothing and wearables, such as headsets, mobile phones, cameras or other interfering equipment.
- The competitors are not allowed to have any personal escort or assistance on the race course. Breaking this rule will disqualify the participant.
- During the event, animals are not allowed on the race course.
- Every triathlon participant must attach an electronic timing chip. Participants who have not attached or improperly attached an electronic timing chip will not have their time be recorded, and such participants will not be included in the event protocol.
- During the race competitors are not allowed to use any kind of earphones.
- Competitors are not allowed to deviate from the race course (without a referee permission). Participants who will break this rule will be disqualified.
- Any claims must be submitted in written form to the principal referee of this competition no later than 30 minutes after the end of the competition with 30 EUR deposit. Deposit will be given back in a case of claim being resolved in favor of the participant.
- Results of “BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon” are based on official race time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel and /or reschedule the race if any force majeure conditions arise. In case of the race cancellation and/or reschedule due to the force majeure, the Race Organizer has no obligation to refund the paid entry fees to the Participants or pay any compensations.
VII. RACE COURSE AND ITS ZONES
TRANSIT ZONE BEFORE THE START
- Only athletes with the bib numbers will be allowed to the transition area. Before entering the transit zone referees will checks helmet, bicycle wheel and brake construction. If they are not in order, participant will not be allowed to enter the transit zone.
- Only race equipment can be kept in the transit zone.
- The swimming equipment (googles, swim caps, wet-suits) should be neatly placed into the given inventory boxes. If the inventory is not put into the box, Olympic distance participant will be suspended for 15 seconds, participants of Sprint and Super sprint – 10 seconds
- On July 4, participants will be allowed to enter transit zone at the given times:
- Olympic distance: 6.30-7:15 am
- Sprint distance: 10.55-11:25 am
- Super sprint distance: 1.15-1.45 pm
- When water temperature is below 15.9 °C, wearing a wet-suit is mandatory. When water temperature is below 22°C participants can swim with a wet-suit. Water temperature is measured 1 before the start.
- Participants must wear given swimming caps.
- While swimming in the open water it is forbidden to cross the marked race course. Participants who act as such or not finish the swimming course, will be disqualified
TRANSIT AREA FROM SWIMMING RACE TO CYCLING RACE
- It is obligatory to put the inventory (googles, swim caps, wet-suit, energetic gels, etc.) only in the inventory boxes arranged by the organizers. In case of validation, Olympic distance participant will be suspended for 15 seconds, participants of Sprint and Super sprint – 10 seconds.
- Before touching the bike, the participant must wear a helmet. Having a helmet is obligatory and must fit (can’t be too lose or to tight). Participants who will not have a helmet will be disqualified.
- Start number must be tightly secured on the back before leaving for the bicycle race.
- Participant can start to cycle on after the mount line.
- Rule validations (such as false start, replica, etc.) will lead to a suspension punishment before the cycling race.
- According to the rules and regulations it is allowed to cycle in groups with same gender participants.
- Different gender participants are marked differently and have to keep the distance: 3m from sides, 12m from behind. Overtaking and regrouping should not take more than 20s.
- Participants can ride with road and MTB bikes (except electronic and TT bikes). Disc wheels, aerodynamic helmets and clip-on horns are forbidden. Bicycle horns must be closed from sides and can’t protrude breaks.
- If during the cycling race participant’s bib number is not on the back, athlete is stopped by “Stop&Go” and has to place the bib number correctly.
THE TRANSIT ZONE FROM BICYCLE’S RACE TO RUNNING RACE
- After cycling race, participant must dismount before a dismount line of the transit zone.
- Participant can unbuckle helmet when his/her bike placed correctly. If the bike is placed in a wrong location, or items are discarded around the bike Olympic distance participant will be suspended for 15 seconds, participants of Sprint and Super sprint – 10s.
- The bib number must be placed in the front. In case of validation, participant is stopped by “Stop&Go” rule and have to secure his/her number in front.
- It is forbidden to run with a bicycle helmet or without shoes.
- The participants can unfasten the triathlon race suit, but cannot take off clothing from shoulders. For first validation, participant will be stopped for 15s and disqualified for the second time.
- The referee announces disqualification with a red card.
- Triathlon‘s winners will be awarded with “BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon” 2021 medals and diplomas and winner’s cups.
- All the participants will be awarded with finisher medals.
- The Lithuanian Triathlon Federation will award the winners of the Lithuanian Triathlon Championship, where only Lithuanian citizens will be awarded. Foreign citizens who have become winners of “BTT Cloud Trakai triathlon” will be awarded by separate prizes.
- Winners of Lithuanian Triathlon Championship have to appear during the award ceremony.
IX. REGISTRATION FEES
|Until 09.30||10.01 – 04.30||05.01 – 05.31||06.01 – 06.30||07.01 – 07.03||07.04|
|28 EUR||39 EUR||45 EUR||54 EUR||65 EUR||75 EUR|
| Olympic distance relay
|45 EUR||58 EUR||68 EUR||78 EUR||89 EUR||100 EUR|
|19 EUR||23 EUR||30 EUR||39 EUR||45 EUR||55 EUR|
|Sprint distance relay
|29 EUR||33 EUR||39 EUR||45 EUR||55 EUR||65 EUR|
|Super sprint distance
|7 EUR||9 EUR||12 EUR||15 EUR||19 EUR||25 EUR|
|Super sprint distance relay
|10 EUR||15 EUR||19 EUR||25 EUR||29 EUR||40 EUR|
- Name of the company: Tarptautinis maratonas. Participants can change the course which was selected during the registration. In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of email@example.com. The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Changing the name, club/team name or any other information costs 5 EUR.
- All changes can only be done before June 27, 2021.
- All changes in registration form are performed after participant makes a payment and informs the organizers of the event via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participant must attach a copy of the payment and state clearly what information in the registration form he or she wants to change. Details for the payment:
Address: Savanorių Av. 22 (301-2), Vilnius, Lithuania
Legal code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account number: LT307044060005482871
Bank code: 74000
Bank: AB SEB Bank
4. The registration fee is non-refundable.
5. If the participant is not able to come and participate in the event due to the COVID-19 restrictions, his registration is transferred to next year Trakai triathlon for free at the request of the participant.
X. PARTICIPANTS REGISTRATION AND NUMBER PROVISION
- All participants can register on the website trakutriatlonas.lt until July 3, 2021 and on race site during the race day – July 4, 2021.
- On July 4, registration is open from 6 am. and will be closed 30 mins before each start.
- Participant who has successfully registered and paid registration fee is included into the start record.
- When participants quota is exceeded, registration and distance changes are stopped.
- Starting package must be checked in the registration area during pick up time. Later no changes will be made. Starting package will not be given after the start of selected race.
- Race briefing location will be announced later.
XI. HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, Savanorių Av. 22 (301-2), Vilnius, Lithuania, tel. +37064732998, email: email@example.com, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon”.
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.trakutriatlonas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “BTT Cloud Trakai Triathlon”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.trakutriatlonas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
Organizes reserve the right to make changes to the rules.