5K RUNNING EVENT RULES
“Trakai Triathlon” is organized by PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” and Trakai District Municipality on July 5, 2020.
During the event, amateurs and professionals will be able to compete one lap 5k running lap.
III. PLACE AND TIME
Start time: 3.15 pm – 5k running event
Starting point: Trakų street.
IV. TIME LIMIT
5k running race – 1 hr. from the official race start.
- Athletes and amateurs may take part in the competition by completing the registration form, checking their health and confirming this in the registration form.
- All participants have to show their ID/passport at the registration counter.
- There is no age requirements for 5k running race, but under 18 years old participants have to hand over signed parents‘s permission to the registration counter. Those who do not fulfill this rule with not be allowed to take part in the race, starting fee will not be refunded.
- All participants are taking part in event by free will, without anybody’s force. They accept all the risk related with event (a variety of health problems, etc.) and undertake that they will not be claiming against the organizers of the event.
- By registering to the event, every participant of “Trakai Triathlon” event agrees that event organizers may use all photo and video content made during the event for its marketing purposes without any additional request of permission.
- By registering every participant agrees to receive emails and SMS regarding “Tarptautinis maratonas” events.
- Race results will be announced in the official competition record and the competition page under the “Results” section.
VI. SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- You can register to any race using only your name. You are not allowed to hand over your bib number to another participant. In this case, participant will be disqualified, and the results will not be included in the official competition protocol.
- It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
- The competitors are not allowed to have any personal escort or assistance on the race course. Breaking this rule will disqualify the participant.
- During the event, animals are not allowed on the race course.
- During the race competitors are not allowed to use any kind of earphones.
- Competitors are not allowed to deviate from the race course (without a referee permission). Participants who will break this rule will be disqualified.
- Any claims must be submitted in written form to the principal referee of this competition no later than 30 minutes after the end of the competition with 30 EUR deposit. Deposit will be given back in a case of claim being resolved in favor of the participant.
- Results of “Trakai Triathlon” event are based on official race time.
5k running event winners will be awarded with diplomas and winner’s cups.
VIII. REGISTRATION FEES
|until March 31||April 1 – May 31||June 1-30||July 1-4||July 5|
|5k running event||7 EUR||9 EUR||11 EUR||15 EUR||20 EUR|
- Participants can change the course which was selected during the registration. In case of re-registration, please notify the organizers via the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee is 5 EUR plus the registration fee for the new registration (total=new registration fee minus already paid registration fee plus 5 EUR for the change). Changing the name, club/team name or any other information costs 5 EUR.
- All changes can only be done before June 28, 2020.
- All changes in registration form are performed after participant makes a payment and informs the organizers of the event via email email@example.com. Participant must attach a copy of the payment and state clearly what information in the registration form he or she wants to change. Details for the payment:
Name of the company: Tarptautinis maratonas
Address: Vytenio st. 6/23, Vilnius
Legal code: 300561278
VAT code: LT100008891011
Bank account number: LT307044060005482871
Bank code: 74000
Bank: AB SEB Bank
IX. PARTICIPANTS REGISTRATION AND NUMBER PROVISION
- All participants can register on the website trakutriatlonas.lt until July 4, 2020 and on race site during the race day – July 5, 2020.
- On July 5, registration is open from 6 am. and will be closed 30 mins before each start.
- Participant who has successfully registered and paid registration fee is included into the start record.
- When participants quota is exceeded, registration and distance changes are stopped.
- Pick up locations for their bib numbers and starting packages will be announced later.
- Starting package must be checked in the registration area during pick up time. Later no changes will be made. Starting package will not be given after the start of selected race.
X. HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Vytenio str. 6/23, LT-01122, Vilnius, tel. +37064732998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Danske Bank Vilnius Marathon”.
- PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.trakutriatlonas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Trakai Triathlon” event:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.trakutriatlonas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to email@example.com
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PE “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
Organizes reserve the right to make changes to the rules.